Upholstery Cleaning Perfect For Any Fabric Type
Get a service which matches the type of material covering your sofas and armchairs to the correct upholstery cleaning method. One quick call gets you some free advice on the most suitable technique, and a convenient appointment set up on the spot.
Why Use Us When You Need Upholstery Cleaners?
- Multiple dry cleaning and steam cleaning methods suitable for all fabric types;
- Professionally trained staff to help and advise you;
- Full insurance cover for all items in our care;
- Optional Scotchgard application and air mover hire;
- Appointments available every day of the week and at weekends too;
- A special discounts policy for getting money off any mattress cleaning or steam carpet cleaning combined with your order;
- Support facilities staffed round-the-clock for short notice bookings – get a free quote now;
More Details About Your Upholstery Cleaning Services
Your trained and experienced upholstery cleaners will always begin your appointment by carefully assessing the type of fabric covering you have on your furniture:
- For natural weaves – we’ll prefer to use our dry cleaning powders, as there’ll be no risk of fabric shrinkage;
- For synthetic varieties – we often suggest our hot water extraction tools, as these give a deep down cleanse which any sturdy material will benefit from;
Whichever we suggest, you’ll have the option of adding Scotchgard protection onto your order. These formulations protect your fabric from ongoing wear, and mean that you can wait for longer before booking your upholstery cleaning services next time. Dry cleaning requires no drying time, of course. The usual drying time for steam cleaning is around three hours, though you can reduce this by leaving a window open. We also offer optional air mover hire to speed things along. Thanks to the fact that we’ll leave you with a pair of protective overshoes after your appointment, you’ll still be able to walk across your carpet without risk of staining it.
If you’d like to learn more about any of the other professional cleaning services we have available, head on over to our home page. There you’ll find more information about us, and how we can help you clean anything from carpets to ovens to windows!
Booking Your Service – How To Do It
Phone us now on 020 7846 0517, or choose to send us the details of the appointment you want when you contact us online. The team at Capet Cleaners Hillside HQ are standing by to take your call now, so give us a call any time – 24/7!